Introductions


Hello readers and viewers.

Welcome to my-littlephoto blogs. Created it in purpose to share all my pictures collections that had been edited using LittlePhoto.(Curently not much +__+). Its an apps for Android and the author of this apps is rainnoct. This is not an official blog for littlephoto. Click those hyperlink to littlephoto official blog or like littlephoto facebook pages.

 Im just an end user who use Samsung Galaxy Mini to capture any moment and edit it back with this apps. (If i have time and mood.)

my-littlephoto - It doesnt mean I'm the owner of this apps. my stands for Malaysia since domain for Malaysia ended with .my (Of course Im from Malaysia). Littlephoto is the name of the apps that I always use to edit the pictures.

Thanks for view my blog and dont be hesitate to comment my pictures. I will updates all those pictures after this photoblog completed.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers